Imagine a company acknowledging that they had reached a level of success and now felt obligated to give a significant portion of their products away in order to provide a “Pathway to a Better Life” for others? That’s exactly what Barleans is doing and this week they share with us the importance of healthy fats and what we can do to have a better quality of life.
Ola Lessard, vice-president of marketing for Barleans joins us as we talk about the benefits of hemp oil, the best plant sources for omega threes, and how our body absorbs fish oil.
Barleans is a family owned, mission-driven company and I am excited to share with you the work they are doing around the world to improve the lives of thousands of people.
Questions I Asked Ola:
- What is the importance of hemp oil?
- Does hemp oil have protein?
- Will hemp oil show up on a drug test?
- The difference between hemp and marijuana.
- Fats role in brain development.
- The different ways our bodies respond to fish oil.
Quotes from the show:
- “Fish is brain food.”
- “Most Americans are deficient in Omega 3.”
- “Everyone’s body is different.”
- “We don’t bash our competitors.”
- “It’s not about our company getting credit, it’s about giving people what they need.”
How you can stay in touch with Barleans:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!