As a wife, mom, and business owner you have a lot on your plate. How do you make progress with your goals, keep your relationships healthy, and remain sane all at the same time? This week we are talking with author, Certified Business Coach, and a Ramsey Personality, Christy B. Wright.
Listen to the podcast HERE
In this episode, we are tackling big subjects that are brought up time and time again with women business owners. How do we best manage our time? How do we say “no” without feeling guilty? What is the best way to show up for our children when we have a business to run? Christy drops some valuable insight in this interview that you do not want to miss!
Questions I Asked Christy:
- How did you end up joining Dave Ramsey’s team?
- How do we give ourselves permission to step into our dreams?
- How do you silence the voice of fear in your head?
- Time Management.
- “Mommy guilt”.
- Showing up authentically in your business.
Quotes from the show:
- “When your calendar does not match what you care about you are going to be frustrated.” @ChristyBWright
- “You have the responsibility to protect your time.” @ChristyBWright
- “The best part of your business is you.” @ChristyBWright
- “Thinking ‘what if’ is using your imagination in the wrong way.” @ChristyBWright
- “Do it scared.” @ChristyBWright
- “Have community; There is nothing like locking arms with someone.” @ChristyBWright
- “Allow the right people to speak into you.” @ChristyBWright
How you can stay in touch with Christy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!