As a woman, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. We have many roles and demands on us everyday. How do we feel fully alive and become the best versions of ourselves? Dr. Taz M.D. joins us today as we explore what it looks like to be a modern woman without feeling overwhelmed.
Dr. Taz went through an “accidental journey” as she experienced being overwhelmed in her own life. She shares with us the tools that she has used to help herself and thousands of other women tap into vibrant health by paying attention to their bodies, listening to their intuition, and setting healthy boundaries in their relationships. This episode will empower you to find peace in your life and tap into your own super power.
Questions I Asked Dr. Taz:
- How can we tap into our super powers?
- How did you go from super drained to supercharged?
- What are the 5 power types?
- How to deal with being overwhelmed.
- Body scans in Eastern medicine.
- The toolbox you need to tap into your intuition.
Quotes from the show:
- “Manifest your gifts. Find your best self.” @DrTazMd
- “Harness your strengths.” @LindaMitchell
- “Our brains will justify anything.” @DrTazMd
- “Your brain will take you down any road you choose to go down.” @DrTazMd
- “Your intuition has the power to override your brain.” @DrTazMd
- “Tap into the power of intuition.” @DrTazMd
- “We are not victims.” @DrTazMd
- “It all boils down to self worth.” @LindaMitchell
- “Know you are here for a purpose.” @DrTazMd
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!