How do we experience true health? Is there more to it than simply looking good? How can we learn to love ourselves for who we truly are? Aimee Tariq, a health optimization consultant, joins us today to share why she is so passionate about people discovering what TRUE health looks like.
In this interview, we discuss how to move past unhealthy relationships, why we should not fight negative feelings, and how we can move past the pain that is holding us back. How do you discover what true health of body, mind, and spirit look like? Aimee shares with us how in this powerful episode!
As mentioned in the podcast, one lucky winner will receive a free copy of the SWEAT journal! All you have to do is leave us a review on iTunes!
Questions I Asked Aimee:
- Why do we deserve our own love and affection?
- How do we use our emotions to get what we want?
- What is the biggest step toward manifesting our dreams?
- Why we should never forget to play.
- How to release pain.
- How to create your own happy ending in five minutes or less.
Quotes from the show:
- “Play keeps us alive.” @AimeeTariq
- “Life is more than to do lists.” @AimeeTariq
- “Allow yourself to feel.” @AimeeTariq
- “Releasing anger and releasing pain is an everyday thing.” @AimeeTariq
- “Give yourself love. Give yourself approval.” @Linda Mitchell
- “Negative emotions can be helpful.” @AimeeTariq
How you can stay in touch with Aimee:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!