Have you ever experienced difficulty connecting with other women? Do you have a strong desire to be more real and authentic with the women in your life, but don’t know where to start? This week we are talking with the founder of Girl Talk, Sarah Pendrick, who is on a mission to help women connect more authentically.
It is common to hear women talk about how they have felt shame, competitiveness, or even bullying from other women. Many of us want to have strong friendships, but have lost faith that a strong community can even exist. This week, we are addressing this topic head on while providing you with the tools to connect deeper with the women around you.
As mentioned in the podcast, one lucky winner will receive a free copy of the SWEAT journal! All you have to do is leave us a review in iTunes and tell us about a woman that you thanked (as mentioned in the show).
Also you can connect with Sarah at Lori Harder’s book signing event HERE
Questions I Asked Sarah:
- How do you know when you are aligned with someone?
- What limiting beliefs have you experienced?
- How do you teach women to stand up for themselves?
- The importance of vulnerability.
- How to feel like you are “enough”.
- The importance of speaking your truth.
Quotes from the show:
- “When you step into your power there is no holding you back.” @GirlTalkNetwork
- “Just because someone did it this way does not mean you have to do it that way.” @GirlTalkNetwork
- “Being vulnerable is the best thing you can do.” @GirlTalkNetwork
- “You are going to get so much further when you are honest and vulnerable.” @GirlTalkNetwork
- “Stop looking at what other people are doing. Look at what you are doing.” @GirlTalkNetwork
- “Discover yourself. Do not worry so much about other people.” @GirlTalkNetwork
- “Being authentic and real will reach more people.” @LindaMitchell
How you can stay in touch with Sarah:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!