As a woman, there is a lot of pressure to look a certain way. It is easy to become obsessed with our appearance and be dependent on things like makeup. How do we find a healthy balance between wanting to put effort into our appearance, but still remain confident?
In this episode we talk with YouTube sensation, Ambrosia Malbrough about confidence and beauty. Ambrosia is a beauty guru with a passion to empower women by helping them prioritize self-love. Although she loves “glamming up”, her message to women is that they first need to fall in love with themselves. I cannot wait to share Ambrosia’s powerful message with you as we discuss everything from confidence and true beauty to skincare and fashion tips.
Questions I Asked Ambrosia:
- What are some good tips for glamming up?
- What was your most popular video and why do you think that is?
- How can we make a style statement?
- Tips for great skin.
- Her number one tip for creating content on Youtube.
- How to grow an audience.
Quotes from the show:
- “Look in the mirror and accept your flaws.” @AmbrosiaMalbrough
- “Beauty should make you feel relaxed.” @AmbrosiaMalbrough
- “Beauty does not have to hurt.” @AmbrosiaMalbrough
- “I don’t share my ideas anymore. I just do them.” @AmbrosiaMalbrough
- “I am not going to ask someone’s permission to live in my greatness.” @LindaMitchell
How you can stay in touch with Ambrosia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!