This week I sat down with Justin Krane, author, money strategist, and frequent guest on MSNBC to discuss how we empower ourselves financially.
I love Justin’s message because he encourages his clients to ENJOY life. Instead of feeling guilty about buying a five dollar coffee drink, he says that we should at times indulge in small pleasures. Although he agrees that we need to live and spend responsibility, he has a refreshing way of teaching how to go about that.
We discussed many things in this episode including the power of delegating and creating a solid team around you, the importance of human capital, and how to develop a prosperity mindset.
This is an incredible episode for those who may feel at a loss with their finances or struggle with knowing how to balance a budget and still enjoy life.
Questions I Asked Justin:
- How can we create better systems in our business?
- Should we save for retirement?
- How do we clear our mental blocks about money?
- Why men should not dye their own hair
- The importance of getting on the “money scale”.
- The importance of delegating.
Quotes from the show
- “Systems are sexy.” @LindaMitchell
- “Be a prosperity thinker. Believe that you can create the life that you want by taking action.” @JustinKrane
- “I believe you have to fail all the time” @JustinKrane
- “You have to invest in things that will make your strengths better”. @JustinKrane
- “There is nothing wrong with working on yourself” @JustinKrane