Carol Elizabeth is an inspiration as so many women can see themselves in her. The life she is living now is what many want. Her life was not always that way.
In 2007 she was unhappy, un-healthy, in a failing marriage and uncertain of her place in life. Her journey of self discovery through fitness and health has brought her to accomplish all that she has so far. Carol Elizabeth has since become a leader in the field of wellness, transformational work, self-love, and motivation.
As a successful wellness entrepreneur, network marketing professional, mother of 3 teenagers, and 2 time Figure world champion.. She offers a number of personal support programs of practical tools to promote sustainable health, wellness, and others that support financial freedom.
Through her coaching methods, and programs, she has helped countless people connect with their ME, transform their bodies, empower their minds, gain financial independence, and fall in love with themselves and their lives.
Throughout her career, Carol has been published in Oxygen Magazine, Inside Fitness Magazine, Prosper as well is the publication Pie Magazine.
She is also a motivational speaker who is sharing her story to inspire others. Carol has been immersed in personal development for the last 4 years and most recently has been trained privately by Rod Hariston, one of Tony Robbins head trainers. Her passion to help other extends much further than the physical side.
Her desire is to allow women to see their true potential in life and harness that SPARKLE that will help them achieve anything. She is a certified personal trainer and nutrition consultant.
What we talked about in this episode:
- Why it's crucial to take inventory of the people you surround yourself with.
- Why others tend to embrace your lack of thriving.
- The importance of making sure you are part of a community that are going after the same goals as you
- Tips for moving through social pressure when making major life changes.
- How do you want to look at yourself years down the road?
- How to start taking responsibility so you can live the life of your dreams.
- Why putting yourself first isn't selfish.
- Why it's important to show your children that you value yourself.
- People who constantly put you down are not living in optimal happiness.
- Don't take advice from someone you wouldn't trade places with.
- People living a happy fulfilled life will never belittle anyone else's goals.
- How to write a vision cast for the future.
- Victim mentality is to blame, complain, and justify
- How to feel like you are worthy and enough just as you are.
- Why seeking outside validation out side of yourself may leave you feeling empty.
- Goals give you something to look forward to.
- Anything worthwhile requires consistent effort that includes your relationship, business, body and life.
- Empowerment starts with taking responsibility.