Today’s show is for those who need an extra dose of motivation! I am incredibly excited to introduce to you Todd Durkin. Todd is an internationally recognized coach, personal trainer, body worker, motivational speaker, and author who motivates people worldwide.
At the age of 25, Todd hurt his back in a serious football injury. His dreams no longer looked like a reality. However, as he says in today’s episode, he believes that people go through difficult times BEFORE they can soar.
Now as a successful coach and personal trainer Todd has used his story, fun personality, and inspiring message to not only help top athletes become physically strong, but mentally strong.
The best part of his story is that he is “just getting started in life” and “has more to give”.
This episode will inspire you to push through and embrace struggle, be more authentic in your work, and know that “Your best days are yet to come”.
Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio
(CLICK HERE to Listen)
A Few Questions I Asked Todd
- What did you do to set yourself apart as a coach?
- Can you tell us about your morning routine and rituals?
- What gives you energy?
A Few Topics Discussed:
- How to develop the champion’s mindset
- The importance of mentorship
- How to stop being our own worst enemy
Quotes from the show
- “When we have the hope that tomorrow is going to be better today, that keeps us purpose driven.” @todddurkin
- “Becoming a champion is many things over a small amount of time.” @todddurkin
- “There is nothing greater in life than when you get clarity.” @todddurkin
Share with us what “wow” moment you will create in the next 30 days for your chance to win either a gray hoodie or Todd’s new book. Post to social using the hashtag #contagiasm and let us know what you will do to create a “wow” moment and which prize you would like to win.