Jill Griffiths is a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor who loves sharing her tools to make fitness success a reality. For the past 18 years she has had her hands in all things fitness from teaching Spin to Zumba to Yoga to creating Personal Trainer Led Bootcamps. Her current success and focal point is her 8 week leaner and stronger program where she has produced amazing results with hundreds of people, by providing the correct tools and personalized nutrition needed to lean up all while gaining and maintaining strength and confidence.
Jill’s past achievements include competing and placing in an NPC bikini competition, triathlon, running 4 Ragnar Relay’s, half marathon’s, and multiple smaller races.
Her current passion is Spartan Races. She ran her first Spartan race in 2016 and has been hooked ever since. In 2016 she earned her first Trifecta. In 2017 she earned another Trifecta as well as a coin, which allowed her to compete in the Spartan World Championship race this past September against the top elite and pro female races of the OCR world where she proudly took 41st. She is currently a Spartan Race Ambassador and loves every part of the OCR community.
Jill is also a mom to 3 kids, a wife, and a corporate personal trainer. Her family life includes carpooling her kids to their many activities and standing on the sidelines cheering her kids on in whatever activity they chose to do. Recently, their family bought a “fixer upper” and have been working together to demo the home and remodel it together. She feels that having her kids work side by side her and her husband, will help them gain a better tolerance and drive to work hard to build their own future success.
- How fitness has evolved.
- Overcoming obstacles.
- Challenging yourself.
- Digging Deep!
- You can do it!
- Pushing past fear into the feeling of accomplishment
- The BEAST
- The SUPER
- The TRIFECTA
- The SPRINT
- The rope climb
- The spear throw
- The monkey bars
- Ring The Cowbell One More Time Blog
- How doing the Spartan Race gives you confidence.
- Your never too old to play.
- Mental mindset gets you through.
- Do your first race as a team.
- Race with someone in mind or a cause, it will give your race purpose.
- Our favorite and least favorite obstacles.
- Jacobs Ladder
- Ways to get your kids to trade in their devices for physical activity.
- Setting goals is what drives you forward.
- With patience and consistency you can achieve any goal.
- Don't be caught on the sidelines of life just wishing.
- My Navy Seal MountainTop Experience Blog
- How you can do a pull-up from beginner status.