Cathy is an internationally recognized fitness and figure coach and entrepreneur who is located in Boston. She has been featured on MTV, ABC News and Fox News and she is currently a member of the prestigious Advisory panel and contributor for Oxygen Magazine and Strong Magazine. Since the early 1990s, Cathy has been the pioneer in successful competition coaching for aspiring athletes from all over the world. Cathy coaches women and men, with sport specific training, nutrition, stage presentation, marketing and branding and careers in the fitness world.
Cathy’s online nutrition and training program is the first and most prominent all inclusive global training program of its kind. Her company is known for transforming the physiques of both athletes and people who simply want to look like they compete, with a natural, non-extreme approach, no matter where they live! Cathy has coached and mentored celebrities, athletes, television personalities for lifestyle changes and business strategies as well. Her clients span the globe from the US, to Australia, Asia, and Europe and throughout North America.
What we talked about in this episode:
- Every great coach has an original though process that makes them unique.
- Drop the pencil walk.
- Don't be a pineapple.
- How to deal with your haters.
- How to unhook from what people think of you.
- The story you tell yourself may be whats holding you back.
- Coaching the GREATS: Lori Harder, Alicia Marie, Lindsey Messina, Stacie Venagro, Angela Gargano ETC.
- Time blocking with Barbara Cochran.
- Take time to charge your engine.
- Work on your business not in your business.
- Teach others how to do what you do.
- How to raise people up.
- What true success looks like.
- Together we all win.
- What builds a legacy.
- When someone double crosses you, something better is waiting for you.
- Every person that comes in your life is a teacher.
- Love all over the good and love all over the bad.
- Everyone should be a SAVAGE GIRL!