About Ward W. Bond, Ph.D.
Dr. Bond Health-related Accomplishments:
- First to create the only oral nutritional program for Interstitial Cystitis.
- First to bring awareness to the use of Hyaluronic Acid for Arthritis.
- Created a very successful Hepatitis C Support Program to help reverse elevated liver enzymes and viral load counts, as well as reduce damage to the liver.
- Created a very successful Multiple Sclerosis/ALS Support Program to help stop MS flare-ups and provide vital nutrients that feed the myelin sheath and the nervous system.
- "Dr. Ward Bond's Vitamin, Mineral & Antioxidant Guide"
- “The Top 20 Life-Changing Nutrients You Can’t (Shouldn’t) Live Without!: Volume One”
- “The Power of the Lion’s Mane Mushroom: Regenerate Your Brain with Lion’s Mane” Edition One
Dr. Bond and Celebrity Chef Susan Irby “Healing Remedies & Recipes” Online Class
This new online learning experience was birth March 7, 2016 after the success of Dr. Bond’s teachings at Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas in the ‘Healthy You’ classes. The information is placed in a very easy readable format with the incredible additions of the healing recipes created by celebrity chef Susan Irby, the author of nine healthy cookbooks. This online E-Classroom has grown very quickly and continues to receive new members on a daily basis.
Dr. Bond’s THINK NATUARL Television Program
Dr. Bond hosts the daily television program, “Dr. Bond’s THINK NATURAL” for the past 11 years, which airs daily across the United States and Canada in 41 million households on Christian Television Network, DirecTV (Channel 376) and Dish TV (Channel 267) Dr. Bond has filmed over 1,800 episodes of THINK NATURAL.
Dr. Ward Bond’s Life Changing Wellness Radio Show
Coming September 2017 to RadioMD is The Dr. Ward Bond Show! Dr. Ward Bond will host this half hour radio program on the RadioMD Network. This program about natural health solutions. He will be interviewing the top experts in health, nutrition, herbal medicine and more.
Twitter: @DrWardBondTV and @ThinkNaturalTV
What we discussed in this episode :
- Your future health is built by what you are putting in your mouth everyday.
- Taking a good probiotic is important to good gut health.
- Maca is Dr. Ward Bond’s go to for balancing hormones, for fertility, peri-menopause, and menopause
- Up until the age of 40 the hormone’s are producing well, as hormone’s diminish the adrenal glands begin taking over for lack of hormonal function. This is part of the reason for hypothyroidism.
- Progesterone helps to improve hypothyroidism.
- Bupleurum root helps to remove stagnant hormones out of the liver
- If you can go to sleep but you can’t stay asleep, it is your adrenals that are keeping you awake.
- Holy Basil, Rhodiola, are great supplements to help turn your adrenal health around.
- You must first clean out the liver in order to be able to get good use out of bioidenticals, synthetic hormones, or natural remedies.
- Good gut health is so important for your overall health as well as hormone balance.
- There is a link between our gut health and our mental health.
- 90 percent of serotonin is created in the gut.
- Fiber is number one in reducing the risk of colon cancer
- Most people have 3-5 meals stuck in their digestive tract.
- Ribose is great for reduction of pain for fibromyalgia.
- Cordyceps is great for the immune system, lung health, and athletic performance and endurance.
- Chaga is a great for energy.