Live Naked, Feel Alive!
Anita A. Shah, CHHC, is an author, speaker, experienced educator, cancer survivor, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Board Certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and a member of the International Association for Health Coaches®. Anita received cutting-edge training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition® in New York City. She has been learning from the world’s leading researchers and nutrition authorities, including Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in mind-body medicine, Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center, Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University, and Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine. Anita studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with world-renowned health and wellness experts. Anita is passionate about educating, helping, and inspiring individuals and families to lead a Simply Fresh Lifestyle, a life filled with health and happiness.
Connect with Anita.
What we talked about in this fun episode:
- How to dress naked.
- How to eat naked.
- How to live naked.
- How to step into your authentic self without fear.
- Pretty much how to do all things naked ha ha.
- Your beauty is reflected through your outer self.
- Go for the full level of joy that makes you feel alive.
- How to live free with no fear of judgement.
- Surround yourself with people that bring you joy.
- The only person you need to impress is yourself.
- Invest in yourself (Put your oxygen mask on first.)
- Ask for support when you need it.
- What you put on your plate should show your respect for yourself and your body.
- What cravings really mean and how to use them to create the life you want.
- Emotional eating.
- Stop living just for Friday and start living for today, because today is here now.
- Get the recipe for what you want. Success leaves clues.
- How to disconnect from toxic relationships.
- Learn to trust your gut feelings.