Ántoni is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and author of “PUSH Past Perfect”, which is an inspirational book that offers strategies and practical tips for how to kick ass when common struggles come up with diet and fitness, making it easier to keep pushing toward a more powerful, healthy, and well-nourished life. After earning a BA in Communications from Montclair State University, Megan completed post-baccalaureate studies in Dietetics, and attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) in New York City where she studied a variety of dietary theories and effective coaching methods. Currently, she is in progress of a Master of Science degree in Human Clinical Nutrition at Maryland University of Integrative Health. Megan has combined her communications skills with her passion for nutrition, fitness, and health, inspiring men and women to push past their personal obstacles with diet, fitness, and life. She is an advocate for eating real food, and her favorite forms of exercise are strength training and boxing.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why we don't want anyone to see past the perfect facade we put out there.
- How limiting it can be to be a perfectionist.
- Why a perfectionist always trys to put out their very best and wonders if their very best is even good enough?
- You don't have to be perfect to be likeable
- People get stuck in the "If I can't do it perfectly I'm not going to do it at all"mode.
- Why you shouldn't give up when you fall off or have a bad day.
- How to create strategies to succeed.
- How PUSH helps you to get unstuck.
- What the perfect diet is.
- Positive thinking gives you positive energy.
- If you don't like what you're getting examine what you're putting out.
- If you have a bad day don't use it an excuse to throw in the towel use it as momentum to PUSH forward.