Siefert is a national fitness presenter and has taught workshops and classes at the National Intramural-Recreation Sports Association, Club Industry, Fitness Formula Training Academy, East Coast Alliance, Romance Writers of America and at various universities and colleges. She is also a former fitness competitor and has been working in the fitness industry for over 20 years. She holds multiple certifications from nationally recognized organizations such as the American Council on Exercise, AFAA, Zumba, Powerstrike, Power Pilates and more. She's also an IDEA Master Personal Trainer.
You can find her at lisasiefert.com where she now writes fitness books and coaches beginning women interested in making healthy lifestyle changes.
FREE Download: You can download the Beginner's Guide to Fitness Walking at bit.ly/walk2017. It also comes with a tons of awesome BONUSES: printable fitness manifesto, 3 recipes books and access to her online motivational Facebook Fitness Group for women.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to evolve your fitness career.
- Finding your niche market.
- Simple ways to move forward in your fitness lifestyle.
- Learn ways to market to other fitness professionals
- How to monetize your fitness career without leaving the house.
- Where to get apps that you can use and replace with your brand name