Lunden is a Certified Personal Trainer & Fitness Nutrition Specialist and has been in the fitness industry for 9 years! She started out as an in-home personal trainer in Orange County, CA before moving to Austria in 2014 to work as the Runtastic Fitness Coach. There she builds training plans for Runtastic apps, hosts giant LIVE Workout Parties all over Europe, is the host of the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube and enjoys spreading positivity and motivating others to get out of their comfort zones. In her free time she enjoys traveling, working out (of course!) and listening to true crime podcasts.
Learn how Lunden took advantage of an opportunity that most of us only dream of, which led her to become the host of the fabulous Runtastic Fitness Chanel.
Lunden she is such a ray of light. I learned that she doesn't even drink coffee but I told her that's okay because she is plugged into life's energy socket.
I invite you all to plug into her vibrance and energy and enjoy this interview as much as I did.
What you will find in this episode
- How to climb out of your comfort zone
- Why you should jump, leap, dive, or belly flop into your dreams
- We all have a gift
- You are enough
- Three healthy tips that people listening can start working on right now
- Authenticity is your ticket to greatness
- Blogging made simple
- Sisterhood- Great women have a tribe of sisters supporting them