Dr. Isaiah Hankel is the best-selling author of “The Black Hole Focus”, and the creator of three multinational businesses and manager of multimillion dollar businesses. Isaiah is a Doctor of Anatomy and Cell Biology and has worked extensively as a Fortune 500 consultant in the biotechnology industry and with some of the world’s leading corporations. He has also presented at many of the world’s premier academic institutions, including Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, and Cambridge University, The Pasteur Institute and The Curie Institute.
I was surprised to learn that Isaiah wasn’t always focused. In fact, He was diagnosed with ADD and ADHD several times growing up. He struggled in college and barely made it into graduate school, where he was put onto academic probation after my first year. Isaiah didn’t come from much either. He grew up in Idaho and worked on a sheep farm. To get by in graduate school, Isaiah slept in a friend’s basement and secretly worked as a janitor.
Isaiah said that learning how to focus on his life changed everything. Less than three years after becoming a doctor, He formed three successful, multinational businesses and started managing a multimillion dollar product line. He became a prolific public speaker and traveled the world over and over again, giving more than 300 seminars in over 30 different countries. Isaiah is the author of the bestselling book, Black Hole Focus, and broke the Facebook World Record for the most shared post ever.
The things that stand out about Isaiah are his wisdom, advice, and quotes that literally slap you awake. Lord knows sometimes we need it. It takes a special kind of person to tell you something in a quote that smacks you right between the eyes. Many times its something you’ve needed to hear your whole life and you are just finally getting it. Almost everything Isaiah teaches you to apply to your life is based on actual science; he is the cheeky scientist after all.
Here are just a few of the brilliant take a ways you will get from this interview
- Good people will not come into your life until the negative ones are gone.
- The type of people to surround yourself with.
- Why you need to let go of negative people and haters and cut them out of your life.
- Statistics that show you are more likely to make bad decisions, perform poorly, and become more negative yourself, when you’re surrounded by negativity
- How to spot fake friends.
- You are worth of living out your biggest dreams. They are in you for a reason.
- Attracting the right people to your side.
- How your mindset can take you higher.
Follow me at @chickfitstudio on twitter and Instagram, my website www.chickfit.me or
The Sisterhood of SWEAT, The Chickfit Studio on facebook