Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Lisa Lewtan is a Health & Lifestyle Coach, the founder of Healthy, Happy, and Hip, an award-winning author, and one of the hosts of Healthy View Raidio Radio on VoiceAmerica.com (named after her book). Using the skills she developed as a successful technology entrepreneur, Lisa self-hacked her own mind and body to restore her health and then go on to feel better than ever. With private coaching, online courses, workshops, and retreats, Lisa helps highly successful hungry go-getters to slow down, chill-out, develop a better relationship with food and stress, look good, and feel great. To learn more - visit www.HealthyHappyandHip.com
What we talked about in this episode:
- How Lisa's radio career just started with saying yes to what she was excited about.
- Listening to what lights you up inside and acting on it.
- How Lisa got her start into health coaching.
- The Perfect Day scenario.
- We just don't dream big enough.
- Take the first step in faith and watch your greatest dreams unfold.
- Jumping out of your comfort zone.
- We can all rise together.
- Find your own empowering space.
- Your light shining does not diminish mine.
- How building online courses help your business evolve.
- How to get Abs of STEEL.
- The pineapple story.