Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Doreen Rainey loves to shake things up!
A dynamic, seasoned and no-nonsense personal and business coach and speaker, Doreen’s work of inspiring, educating and motivating others provides her clients a RADICAL approach to move beyond the ordinary and expected into the extraordinary.
With a calling to show people how to define success for themselves and get the guts to go after it, she focuses on sharing practical, implementable strategies, tools and processes to get you the results you want.
As Founder and CEO of the RADICAL Success Institute and the Vice President, Operations, Act Like A Success | A Steve Harvey Company, she is driven by a singular vision: to help people define success for themselves and have the guts to go after it. Through her work with Act Like A Success, live online courses, private coaching and mentoring and transformational live events, she teaches practical, implementable strategies.
A life-long learner, Doreen constantly engages in continuing education courses and programs to stay on top of the latest research, trends and information on success. She frequently interviews and talks with experts, thought leaders and industry insiders in a variety of fields to glean relevant, timely and practical insights to share with her clients and her community.
Doreen received her B.A. from Spelman College, an M.S. in Conflict Negotiation and Conflict Management from the University of Baltimore and her coaching certificate from The Coaches Training Institute.
What we talked about in this episode:
- How the opportunity presented itself for Doreen to work with Steve Harvey.
- How Doreen got started into coaching and became "The Radical Success Coach".
- Defining Success for yourself.
- How what you believe about yourself is a big key to success.
- The difference from a good idea or a God idea.
- Small wins build confidence and momentum towards your biggest goals.
- How important it is that we know our gifts to achieve true success.
- How having a near death experience changed Doreen's life.
- When reaching for goals, can we be standing in our own way or could others be holding us back?
- When we fail our motto should be "So what, now what?"
- Steps people can take to build more confidence and belief in their abilities.
- Ways we can empower ourselves in any situation.
- How important is "jumping" as Steve Harvey would say or taking a risk on a scale of 1-10 to achieving what you want?
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people to protect your dream.
- Knowing your "Big Why' can fuel your dreams.
- Supporting each other means bringing out each others greatness and living in a judgement free zone.
- What I love about being a part of "The Act Like A Success' community.