Diana Howes is otherwise known as Mama Howes. Diana is the creator of "Profit On The Books Today" where she calls herself the Chief Inspiration Officer. An important part of her mission is inspiring people to take action on what's important to them. With over 35 years of experience in the insurance and investment industry she is well qualified to give entrepreneurs helpful advice to avoid common costly mistakes.
She is also a amazing parent who has raised 4 equally brilliant children. Find out what her Secret Sauce and the ingredients she recommends; all the way from raising amazing children to creating a profitable business and life you love.
I truly learned so much from my conversation with Diana. I hope you enjoy this interview and gain from her wisdom as, much as I did.
What we talked about in this episode:
- It's important to be financially fit
- Learn how to ask for money.
- Delegation is key to any successful business.
- You can only delegate what you can afford to delegate.
- Focus on what generates income so you can afford to delegate.
- Learn how to ask for help
Business owners should focus on what they do best,
whether that is promoting their services or performing their services.
- When making decisions its important to let go of emotions so logic and rational thought can come through.
- When making tough decisions decide what you are committed to.
- How to let go of dis-empowering conversations and step into more empowering conversations.
- You are a product of your environment.
- If you want to be a successful entrepreneur hang out with other successful entrepreneurs.
As parents we always did our best to provide the environments for our children to learn and grow.
- A smile is your best accessory.