Tamilee Webb, MA is America’s Most Trusted Fitness Instructor. Her no-hype down to earth attitude has endeared her to millions of fans worldwide. Tamilee is best known as the star of the famous “Buns of SteelTM & Abs of SteelTM” fitness video series! Combined sales of Tamilee’s video titles are over 14 million units. Besides repeatedly topping the Billboard Video sales charts, Tamilee has published four best-selling books; “The Original Rubber Band Workout & (sold in six countries and five languages); Step up Fitness, Workouts for Dummies, and “Defy Gravity Workout”.
Tamilee truly brings fitness home. She appeared daily on Fit TV previously known as Health Network Channel. She was host of ESPN’s Fitness Pro series and consulted for Fox Sport Body Squad fitness shows.
Her Internet website tamileewebb.com is leading the fitness field with quality content, valuable services and premium products. Offering both DVD’s and digital downloads.
Tamilee’s most recent accomplishment was her induction into the Fitness Hall of Fame 2008 along side fitness greats; Kathy Smith, Judi Missett, Jack LaLane, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jane Fonda and Joe Weider.
With over 65 products to her name, Tamilee continues to mentor, manage, and produces for other fitness professions and Influencers. She motivate millions with her Professional Speaking and coaching services. You can join one of her social media platform to get daily messages, tip and workouts.
Tamilee grew up on a farm in Northern California where she was surrounded with farm animals. Her love for animals has taken her to volunteer at animal shelters, invested in an up-scale pet boutique called Muttropolis and donates to many animal charities. A little trivia; Tamilee is not her birth name; she changed it to Tamilee when she was singing and playing her guitar for her love of country music!
What we talked about on this episode:
- How Buns of Steel got it's start.
- What it was like to work with and be a ESPN Fitness Pros.
- You don't get what you don't ask for.
- Fitness Icon Kathy Smith was one of Tamilee's mentors.
- Tamilee's first video was with the Today Shows Dr. Art Ulene
- Buns of Steel thought a woman on the cover would
- Make sure your name is attached to the brand even if you didn't create it.
- Always do your very best job you never know whose watching.
- The pressure of having to maintain a certain image for the public.
- Your hormones are the CEO of your body.
- Book recommendation "Outsmarting the midlife fat cell' Debra Waterhouse
- What worked for you once may not work for you all the time. Change it up, or work around your limitation.
- Tune into what your body is saying and listen at every age.
- How meditation can help you with your daily life.
- Tamilee was almost a country music star.
- I'm a John Denver Fan.
- Tamilee's new podcast is "It's STEEL about the BUNS"
- Why Tamilee gave up being a ESPN Fitness Pro.
- When making decisions follow your heart and your gut.
- How to see and receive your message.
- Tune out so you can tune inwards.
- Tamilee was on her own at 16 years of age and how that set her on the path she is on.
- Be the BEST here right now,
- Rewire the things you say to yourself by positive affirmations.
- Be the Genius you were created to be.
- If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plan.
- Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.
- People won't be thinking about your buns of steel when you pass, they are mainly going to remember how you made them feel.